Guys And Friends
Once she’s missed a period, everything can change – fast. What happens next may be her decision, but most women really care where their guy is coming from.
Here are a few steps to making the best choice for both of you – together:
- Make sure she’s pregnant. Offer to go with her to the appointment.
- Learn about your options. She’s carrying the baby, but suddenly you are both parents. What does that mean?
- Listen to her thoughts & feelings. What excites her? What does she fear?
- Share your thoughts & feelings. If you aren’t sure how to start, say something like “when you told me your period was late, I felt ____, because ____. Now that I’ve had a little time to think about it, & hear what you are saying, I feel ____, because ____.” Consider talking with others who are close to you too.
- Let her know how important she is to you. Don’t pressure her about the pregnancy or check out. Instead, commit to exploring your options together and getting whatever help you need to make your relationship better than ever.
Process what pregnancy means for you & her. Contact us to talk with someone who understands.
COST-FREE PREGNANCY OPTIONS CONSULT:
We provide lab-grade pregnancy testing. If the test is positive, we can schedule an ultrasound and talk through your pregnancy options.
CONSULTATIONS ON ABORTIONS AND YOUR OPTIONS BY TRIMESTER
Your gestational age determines your due date and impacts your pregnancy options. Only an ultrasound exam can accurately determine gestational age.
An ultrasound is needed to determine which options are available to you. We can determine how far along you are and if the pregnancy is viable. You can also talk to a nurse about your medical history, learn more about the side-effects of the abortion pill and surgical abortions.
Do I need an ultrasound before an abortion?
An abortion clinic may or may not offer an ultrasound before an abortion. An pregnancy test and ultrasound can confirm a viable pregnancy and estimate how far along in pregnancy you are. If you are considering abortion, an ultrasound will provide important information that will tell you more about your options. Abortion costs vary depending on how far along you are and the abortion procedure that you receive. Speak with us today about our free and confidential ultrasound services.